I am an lllustrator and Graphic Designer with a Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Graphic Design from Quebec, I have also been trained in Paris. From stationery and greeting cards to textiles and children's book illustrations, I have researched various media and, since 2012 my surface design artwork has been in demand around the world.
As a surface design illustrator I am having fun spreading love with positive energy and happiness in my work. My mission is making people dream and smile with my daily products. I love to create art to feel good.
Traveling and discovering new cultures always made me feel refreshed and stimulated me to create new things. Not only do I draw my content from botanical and animal worlds, as well as from the realm of fairytales, but I also draw my inspiration from my real life experiences. With my sense of delicacy and playfulness, I continue to explore art in my daily life.
More About me
- I speak French, Spanish and English really well and I am learning Korean.
- I have taught graphic design and illustration in art college and university in South America,
Colombia, Bogota and in Ottawa and Montreal, Canada.
- I did my high school at Les Grands Ballets Canadien in Montréal. Yes, I was a ballerina before!
- Now, I am a black belt in Taekwondo and I still train as much as I can. Times to times I teach Taekwondo too!
- At the moment I teach young kids to love ART and have fun!
Directory of Illustrator
Directory Association des Illustrateurs et Illustratrices du Québec
Make it in Design and Pattern Bank
The Surface Pattern Design Lookbook - Volume 2 & 3
Applied Art Magazine
Contests & Exhibits
First Award Design Competition "On cherche un Flacon" The Lise Watier Group.
Solo -Exhibition Mediodia Tequendama International Center.